The World’s Tallest Buildings
Do you want to know that which are the tallest buildings in the world? No doubt that if you would be looking around in the World Map you would be finding so many countries who do comprise the amazing and huge buildings inside their city places. Some of the buildings are so much tall and huge that you do start thinking in your mind that how do the construction was finished up in it! Now you would be thinking in your mind that about which buildings we are actually talking about! Scroll down and we would offer you out with the list of the top 10 amazing and best world’s tallest buildings in our list!
List of Top and The World’s Tallest Buildings:
- Burj Khalifa, Dubai: At the top of the list we would bring the name of Burj Khalifa in the place of Dubai. This tallest building has been all set with the coverage of the 828 meters (2,717 ft) tall all along with the 163 floors. This building was finished in the year 2010. Each single year millions of people gather around this building in order to give a live view of the New Year Eve Celebrations at the top of this building. Go and visit this building right now!
- Shanghai Tower, Shanghai, China: This is the second one of the most tallest buildings that is existing in the place of Shanghai, China. This building has been all comprised with the 632 meters (2,073 ft) and yet with the 128 floors. For the information of the readers the construction of this Shanghai tower began in 2008 and finally it do reached its final height in August 2013. The building was officially opened on June in the year 2015. Are you ready to take a picture along with this huge tall building?
- Makkah Royal Clock Tower Hotel, Saudi Arabia: On the third spot, we would bring the name of Makkah Royal Clock Tower Hotel, Saudi Arabia. This building has the height of about 601 meters (1,971 ft) and along with the 120 floors. It is also known famous by the name of Abraj Al Bait. It was completed in the year 2012 and is located in the place of Mecca. Go and explore the beauty of this building now!
- One World Trade Center, New York, United States: On the 4th spot we would be highlighting down with the name of One World Trade Center, New York, United States. This building has been all comprised with the 541.3 meters (1,776 ft) and 104 floors. It was opened as in the year 2014. It is located on the place of the World Trade Center site. You would love visiting this building again and again!
- Taipei 101, Taiwan: This ia another known out to be one of the most popular tallest buildings in the whole world. This building is located in the place of Taiwan. It was opened in the year 2004. This building has been all set with the 509 meters (1,670 ft) and 101 floors. It has been officially known out to be the world’s tallest from the year 2004 until the opening of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai in the year 2010. This building and its construction designing is incredible to watch all around!
- Shanghai World Financial Center, China: Shanghai World Financial Center, China is standing at the 6th spot on our list! This building has been all build up with the coverage of the 492 meters (1,614 ft) and all included with the 101 floors. It was opened in the year 2008. If you are all set to spend your holidays in China, then make your trip much more happening by visiting this building place!
- International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong: International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong was build with the height of the 484 meters (1,588 ft). It is included with the 118 floors. This building was hence opened in the year 2010. It is designed with the incredible form of the designing that makes it so breath taking for the spectators.
- Petronas Towers, Malaysia: Petronas Towers, Malaysia is about build up in the height of 452 meters that is all comprised of the 88 floors. They are situated in the place of the city of Kuala Lumpur. It was opened for the public as in the year 1998. This building has remained to be among the tallest buildings in the whole world from the year 1998 to 2004. Don’t miss out to check out the Petronas Towers on your Malaysia trip!
- Zifeng Tower, China: Zifeng Tower, China is marked out to be the next one of the most tallest buildings on our list. This building has been build with about 450 meters that is all set with the 89 floors. This building was opened in the year 2010. It was included inside the list of the tallest buildings in the world as in the year 2015.
- Willis Tower Chicago, United States: On the last on our list we have the name of Willis Tower Chicago, United States. This tower or building is also known by the name of Sears Tower. It has been all build up on the 442 meters (1,450 ft) and comprised of the 108 floors. It was opened in the year 1973. After finishing of this building, it came up to be one of the strong competitions in the list of the tallest buildings of the world with the World Trade Center towers in New York. The Willis Tower is the second-tallest building in the United States.
So, this was the overall complete list of the top 10 tallest buildings in the world that would make you forget blinking your eyes.
At this time when we are writing this article, another world’s tallest building being built in Dubai. It will a 220 story building. Other details of this tallest building are not yet disclosed. If you ever get the opportunity to travel into any one of these countries then be sure that you do make your holidays extra interesting and entertaining by visiting these tallest buildings. You would surely be appreciating their beauty!