Would you like to see your work featured on Country Barva? We provide an opportunity to all of you to write and get your articles and writings featured on countrybarva.
We’re always looking for new writers to join our team. So if you think you have what it takes to write for CountryBarva, let us know. We’re looking for passionate writers who can successfully express their thoughts through their words. Our contributors don’t just need to be experts in their field, they need to be great writers.
Write for Us : Contributor Guidelines
You may submit a rough draft, a partial draft, or a short pitch (a paragraph or two summarizing your argument and why it matters to our readers) paired with an outline. The more complete your submission is, the better feedback we can give you. Keep in mind that we only accept original content—we do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your blog).
- Please fact check your story and provide sources for all your info.
- Articles must be lengthy enough and interesting for readers. All articles must be 600-1000 words in length while feature articles generally start at around 1000 words. For original reporting in particular, we recommend first pitching ideas to the editor.
- If you include images, you must own the rights to them.
- Images must be high-resolution
- Submission of a post does not guarantee it will be published on CountryBarva. Our team will reach out if we’d like to run your story!
- Articles must be well written, free from grammar and spelling mistakes
- You can write an article in any format: short or long form narrative. We prefer short form such as a List-style article: using subheadings, numbers, bullets, short paragraphs, concise language, and specific examples.
- Articles that we accept are specific: using sound, personal advice; quotes; statistics; Q&A from experts; real results; etc. to support the overall topic.
- You can add links to your site upto 2 times within one article
What we publish
We publish three types of content:
- Features (1,500–2,500 words). Meets most rigorous content and editorial criteria; runs with a custom illustration.
- Articles (600–1,500 words). More casual in tone and content. Great for less-intensive tutorials and posts.
- Mini-articles (500–600 words). Short and sweet.
Here are some topics we’d love to publish more about:
- How to earn money writing — our best posts include the author’s experience and advice or feature another writer who has been successful
- Advanced tips for freelance writers, including strategies for earning a living as a freelancer
- Ideas for running and growing your own blog — unique ideas we haven’t heard before are best
- List posts like “34 Travel Magazines and Websites That Pay Freelance Writers” and “15 of the Best YouTube Channels for Writers”
- Advice from people who work in the writing world: editors, literary agents, publishers, illustrators, etc. If that’s you, we’d love to hear what you have to say!
- Tips and tricks for traditional book publishing and self-publishing